|Associated factions||Ogor Mawtribes|
Beastclaw Raiders are a type of Ogor tribes that wander through the Mortal Realms, devouring everything in their stead, leaving nothing but a wasteland of cracked ice and frozen bones. The cold winds are the harbingers of their coming, their vanguard emerging from behind whirling snowflakes. Followed by the supernatural blizzard called the Everwinter they are constantly driven to find fresh hunting grounds ravaging the regions in their path.[4a]
The origins of the Beastclaw Raiders are shrouded in legends of the Age of Myth. It is said that the Beastclaw were once favoured warriors of Gorkamorka until Baergut Vosjarl, the first Frost King, betrayed Gorkamorka and was punished with the first Everwinter while others claim Sigmar cursed the Beastclaw tribe for their gluttony creating a winter storm to deny their prey and other legends claim that the Everwinter is in fact Winter Gods who were freed by ogors when they opened the Icefell Vaults of Shyish where they were imprisoned by Nagash and now follow the ogors to give them the gift of endless cold.[4a]
They are consummate hunters, with sharp senses, cunning tactics and a ability to relentlessly wander the realms stalking and looking for prey. Armies and empires are their targets quickly become food and fuel for their campfires, leaving behind them nothing but a lifeless and frozen wasteland.
They are known as masters of wilds beasts and highlands predators, known to use them in their hunts. They prefer coldblooded beasts, creatures of ice and snow that cover the earth in crunching frost, like Frost Sabres, Blood Vultures, Yhetees, Mournfangs, Thundertusks and Stonehorns, often using the last three as mounts.
- Boulderhead Mawtribe: Considered unmatched beastmasters by other ogors, they are also known for extreme and excessive cruelty. 
- Thunderbellies Mawtribe: Living in the Realm of Chamon, they favour speed over brute force, though there’s no shortage of the latter as they attack in tight-knit hunting packs. 
- Winterbite Mawtribe: The tribe uses thes the unrelenting fury of the Everwinter storm to mask their movements. 
- Splinterguts Mawtribe: Infamous for playing both sides in the War of Life in Ghyran, joining with whoever can provide the better meat.
- Jarkan Mawtribe: A mysterious tribe with an unusual affinity to their Everwinter.
- Vintrbad Mawtribe: A cruel tribe of ogors serving as mercenaries of Archaon and regarded with suspicion by other ogors.
- 1: Battletome: Beastclaw Raiders product description
- 2: Grand Alliance: Destruction - Beastclaw Raiders, pg. 92.
- 3: Beastclaw subfactions on Warhammer Community
- 4: Battletome: Ogor Mawtribes (2019)
- 5: Battletome: Beastclaw Raiders (2016)
|Grand Alliances and factions|
|Order • Chaos • Destruction • Death|
|Gloomspite Gitz (Aleguzzler Gargants • Moonclan • Spiderfang • Troggoths) • Ogor Mawtribes (Beastclaw Raiders • Firebellies • Gutbusters • Maneaters) • Orruk Warclans (Bonesplitterz • Greenskinz • Ironjawz • Kruleboyz) • Sons of Behemat • Gitmob • Fimirach • Monsters of Destruction|