From Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
| Attention Adept of the LEXICANUM!
This article is being created or revised.
The Prime Innerlands is one of the larger regions of the Realm of Shyish containing multiple continents and oceans.
- Athanasia: In the Age of Myth, mortals in this land would only live a set span of time before going to their appointed death - they would then be reborn with the rising sun.[1a]
- Charnel Court
- Hallost: Once a valhalla like underworld, it was invaded by the forces of Khorne in the Age of Chaos and it is now inhabited by creatures of Chaos and the spirits of the heroes who hunt them. [1b]
- Booming Scar 
- Cape Ghoul
- Coast of Bliss 
- Driftwood Beaches
- Endless Boneyard: Strewn with massive bones and remains of gigantic creatures slain in the Age of Chaos as well as relics of lost empires. 
- Homestead 
- Modrhavn: Monsters are always present here to challenge the eternal warriors of Hallost. [1b]
- Morrsend 
- Plains of Flesh and Blood 
- Sendport 
- Valour Fjords 
- Warmsoul Uplands 
- Necros: The powerful vampire dynasty that rules here has repeatedly driven off the hordes of Khorne.
- Neferatia: The personal kingdom of Neferata in the Realm of Shyish, carefully shaped by its queen to resemble her original home [2a] and populated by the spirits from the World-that-Was.
- The Cremation Plain: A brutal landscape composed of the remains of millions upon millions of beings [4a]
- Morbhend An ancient city that lies to the north-west of Nulahmia.[4c]
- Nulahmia is the capital city, designed by its queen, who calling up ancient memories to recreate its architecture and style.
- The Tombhills: A vast array of burial mounds.[4b]
- Necrotic Peaks[1a]
- The Chained Lakes[1a]
- Ossia: In the Age of Myth, a place of peace where the undead and the living live in harmony, in the Age of Chaos a battered dark land and in the Age of Sigmar, Nighthaunts battle Chaos as the underworld slips down the Shyish nadir.[1b]
- Penultima: In the Age of Myth one of the richest and most prosperous parts of the realm.[1b]
- Screaming Wastes: The second half of the continent that houses Neferatia. Currently it has no noteworthy locations on it.[1a]
- Stygxx: The Land of Forgotten Gods  to which Nagash and his Mortarchs retreated following their defeat by Chaos. [1b]
- Bacchanalia During the Age of Chaos, the Great Pretender seeks to wed the Stygxxian goddess of plenty and become the father of a tribe of demigods. [1b]
- Dead Man's Folly: A land that connects Stygxx to the Charnel Court.[1a]
- Deific Mons: An enormous mountain found at the center of Stygxx. Its peak glow with emerald fire.
- Lake Lethis : Many gold palaces were created on the shores of these enchanted waters but now they are ruined and tarnished.[1a]
- Pluton Barb 
- Ulrung Lodgelands[1a]
Bodies of Water
- Draining Tides: The southern ocean located between the Screaming Wastes, Penultima and Ossia with The Sea Maw and the Dwindlesea to it's north.[1a]
- Dwindlesea: Is an sea located between Stygxx, the Screaming Wastes and the Charnelcourt with The Sea Maw and the Draining Tides to it's south.[1a]
- Hopetide: A Sea that can be found on the south coasts of the Amethyst Princedoms, north of Stygxx, northwest of the Charnelcourt and east of Athanasia.[1a]
- Nihilus Reach: A sea located between Hallost, Necros and Lyria, with the Black Nihil at it's center.[1a]
- Ocean of Mergheists: Found to the west of Athanasia and not of Kraniad Isle.
- Sea of Best Hauls: Found between Hallost, Charnelcourt and the Amethyst Princedoms.[1a]
- Sea of Drowned Sorrows: A minor sea located between Athanasia, Neferatia, Stygxx and the continent that houses Carstinia.[1a]
- Sea of Fading Hope: A sea located between Penultima, Hallost, Charnelcourt, Necros and Ossia.[1a]
Unnamed Landmasses and Seas
- A continent located to the northern borders of the Prime Innelands ruled by the Amethyst Princedoms. It is bordered by the Hopetide to the south and the Sea of Best Hauls to the East. On it can be found the Cutter's Forest, Goodwoad Sprawl and Thanator's Manse.[1a]
- A continent located on the southwestern borders of the Prime Innerlands that houses Carstinia, the Deserted Peaks and the Wrathfjords.[1a]
- A continent to the southeast of Necros that houses Cadavaris.[1a]
- A sea to the southeast of Necros that houses the island of Odt.[1a]
- 1: Age of Sigmar: Core Book (2nd Edition)
- 2: Battletome: Legions of Nagash (2018)
- 2a: Neferata, pg. 22
- 3: The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power
- 4: Neferata: Mortarch of Blood (novel) by David Annandale
- 5: Malign Portents Website: Travellers Guide to the Mortal Realms
- 6: White Dwarf June 2018, Poster map of the Mortal Realms
- 7: White Dwarf June 2018, Rise of the Dead, pg 6
- 8: The All turns to Ash short story on the Malign Portents website
- 9: Soul Wars (novel) by Josh Reynolds
- 10: Tales of Forbidden Power - Cursed Waters