Age of Chaos
In the Age of Chaos, Soulblight vampires protected the city before withdrawing to contemplate the Corpse Geometries as the Order of Final Rest. From then onwards and at regular intervals, pilgrims set out from the city to present a tithe of their own blood to the vampires. 
Necromantic energies washed over the cities of Helspoint and Morrsend, and the lands between them, during Nagash's return at the end of the Age of Chaos. During this time people bore witness to their own torn flesh reknitting itself, destroyed monuments rising back up, and dissipated spirits returning in full.
Age of Sigmar
- Aisha: A warrior priestess of Nagash whose charges were attacked by Khorne Bloodbound and saved by Stormcast Eternals and reluctantly Mannfred Von Carstein.
- Gerot: A priest of Nagash whose charges were attacked by Khorne Bloodbound and saved by Stormcast Eternals and reluctantly Mannfred Von Carstein.
- Count Vitalian:One of the defenders of Helstone in the Age of Chaos.
- 1: White Dwarf June 2018 Poster map of the Mortal Realms
- 2: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, Wars of the Dead
- 3: The Realmgate Wars: Sands of Blood
- 4: The Realmgate Wars: The Lords of Helstone