Soulbound: Streets of Brightspear
Soulbound: Streets of Brightspear is a supplement for Age of Sigmar Roleplay.
Brightspear is one of the newest of the Cities of Sigmar — bastions of light and civilisation in a world filled with violence and horror. The fledgling city provides those who would make the perilous journey there with opportunities unlike anywhere else in the Mortal Realms. This potential for wealth and new beginnings has brought people from all across the realms, from the airborne Duardin of the Kharadron Overlords, to the tribespeople who have wandered the Aqshian wastes for centuries and now seek protection behind the city’s high walls.
Streets of Brightspear gives players and Gamemasters a wealth of new options and resources for running campaigns in the city of Brightspear. This PDF presents dozens of new Endeavours for characters to undertake during their downtime in Brightspear, as well as new items and artefacts found in the city’s markets. Streets of Brightspear also contains tables for creating unique and strange Agloraxian artefacts that can be found by those brave or foolhardy enough to venture into the Undercity.
- Over 20 new Endeavours to undertake between adventures.
- A dozen fantastical items to be found in the Brightspear markets
- Tables for creating countless unique artefacts and magic items, complete with their own quirks and abilities.
- A new loyal companion — the Fyrehunter, a large flaming spider!
- 4 Chaos spells that characters can learn — if they’re willing to pay the price!