Soulbound: Artefacts of Power
|Author(s)||Emmet Byrne, Michael Duxbury, Jordan Goldfarb, Elaine Lithgow, Martin Lloyd, Sarah Madsen, Dave Rudden, and KC Shi|
|Cover Artist||Siman Vlaisavljević|
Soulbound: Artefacts of Power is a supplement for Age of Sigmar Roleplay.
Realmgates crackle with eldritch energy, incredible artefacts of untold power alter the fates of thousands, and great warriors wielding realmstone-infused arms hunt Endless Spells that strike terror wherever they roam. The Mortal Realms are full of incredible artefacts of power, will you claim them for yourselves?
- Detailed information about realmstone — crystallised magic energy that can be used to craft powerful weapons, armour, and more.
- A vast selection of magical weapons, armour, and artefacts, along with methods of randomly generating your own — with thousands of possible combinations!
- A collection of Ancient Relics — artefacts so powerful they can change the fate of the realms. Each of which comes with their own thrilling adventure.
- Detailed information on the mysterious distance spanning Realmgates, including ways to create and add them to your games.
- Rules, player options, and statblocks for hunting Endless Spells — some of the most deadly creatures in the Mortal Realms.