White Dwarf February 2019
From Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
(Redirected from White Dwarf Vol 3 No 30)
|Cover Artist||Paul Dainton|
|Preceded by||White Dwarf Vol 3 No 29|
|Followed by||White Dwarf Vol 3 No 31|
- Contact - Readers thoughts and questions.
- Readers Models
- Worlds of Warhammer: Phil Kelly about the naming heroes.
- Inside the Studio
- The Die is Cast: Jervis Johnson talks about favourite games.
- Age of Sigmar
- Blood on the Streets: Campaign setting for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Skirmish, the Spiral Crux of the Realm of Chamon.
- The Realm of Metal
- The Thirsting Blade (short story) by Nick Horth
- The Tomb of the Arcallurgists: Battle report.
- Rules of Engagement: A new Battleplan.
- The Tome Celestial: The Hammerhands.
- Warhammer 40,000
- Echoes from the Warp: Beta rules.
- Children of the Stars: Lee Bates Craftworlds Aeldari.
- Before the Stars: Short story by Andy Clark.
- Adpetus Titanicus
- Vassal Knight Houses: Knights and Titans integrated maniple.
- Black Libary
- Warhammer Adventures: Childrens novels.
- Leading from the Front Feature of Commissar Severina Raine and rules for her in Warhammer 40,000
- Kill Team Weekend
- Vengeance on Golgotha: Battle report.
|Issues for the 2nd Edition of Age of Sigmar|
|2018||June 2018||July 2018||August 2018||September 2018||October 2018||November 2018||December 2018|
|2019||January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|
|2020||January 2020||February 2020||March 2020||April 2020||May 2020||August 2020||September 2020||October 2020||November 2020||December 2020|
|2021||January 2021||February 2021||March 2021||April 2021||May 2021||June 2021|