During the Age of Myth the Swifthawk Agents were messengers between the aelf empires of the realms and even as the Age of Chaos enveloped the Mortal Realms, the agents had already established waytowers in almost inaccessible locations, with hidden entrances for the swifthawks. Many of these still held fast as the realms fell to Chaos and now they are beginning to reform a vital web of communication across the realms. Swifthawk Agents also serve as outriders of the armies of Azyr, attacking the enemies lines of communication and supply.
- Highcrater Watch in the Jade Kingdom of Verdantia in the Realm of Ghyran.[3a]
- Islands of Morn hidden inside the storm-wracked skies above the Ashlands in the Realm of Aqshy.
- Weaveweld Spire in the Dreaming Vales of the Realm of Hysh.
|We are the messengers of heaven and as the light of Azyr reachs all realms, so too do our warriors roam in every land.
~ Engraving upon the Eyrie of the Starhawk in Azyrheim 
- 1: Grand Alliance: Order 2016 - Swifthawk Agents, pg. 216-217
- 2: Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Malign Portents The Time of Tribulations, pg33
- 3: Blacktalon: First Mark (novel) by Andy Clark
- 3a: Prologue, pg. 7-13