Torgillius was once a member of the order of the Pact Mortalis, an organization of scholars and sepulchrists in the city of Mournhold and an expert on grave-sand, a magical substance made from realmstone endemic to Shyish that is said to have properties over both the living and the dead.[1a]
Age of Sigmar
Torgillius is able to see through the eyes of the Corpse-Rats which infest Ulfenkarn, giving him access to spy on the entirety of the city's populace. Torgillius' mastery of grave-sand also means that he has learned to use the material as a means of defense against attack.
| 'I believe I am on the verge of a breakthrough. Bring me more subjects. And no more half-starved wealkings – the last batch didn't even last the night.'
- Torgillius the Chamberlain .
- 1: Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Malign Sorcery
- 1a: Concerning Realmstone, pg 10-13
- 2: Cursed City Website
- 3: Meet the scientist itching to experiment on YOU in Warhammer Quest: Cursed City
- 4: The one alliance that turned prosperous Mournhold into the Cursed City