Spites are faerie-like forest spirits with incredible diversity in temperament and form. They are some of the oldest allies of the Sylvaneth, often accompanying them to war, sometimes even serving as living wargear. Spites are capricious and playful creatures, something even the ill-tempered Branchwyches are known to indulge, but they have a caring side. Should a Sylvaneth Grove be invaded they will relish in misleading outsiders and wanderers to their doom.[7a]
- Bristlebur: Among the wide variety of known Spites.
- Dragonspite: Ancient spites who once drank the sap of the Oak of Ages in the World-that-Was and were awakened by the Rite of Life. Ridden by Spiterider Lancers and Revenant Seekers.
- Flitterfury: Spites that infest the form of Drycha Hamadreth, basking in her rage.[7d]
- Ghostlight: Tiny spites who soothe or befuddle undead near them.[8a][8b]
- Glowspite: The Wardroth Beetle has the ability to shatter into a million of these tiny spites.[7c]
- Hagbane Spite: A variety of spite that can unbind spells.[7e]
- Quiverbug: Produces arrows filled with ravenous grubs for Gossamid Archers.
- Quiverling: Carries arrows and other useful items on its back. Often accompanies Kurnoth Hunters.[5a]
- Root Harrow: Among the wide variety of known Spites.
- Scintillating Starspite: Accompanies the Old King of the Gnarlroot Glade.[7b]
- Sniffer Spite
- Soam: Among the wide variety of known Spites.
- Spitemonarch: The mysterious monarch of the Spites.[7a]
- Squirmling: Infest the form of Drycha Hamadreth, feeding on her sorrow.[7d]
- Twigling: A tiny, twist-limbed Spite resembling an imp.
- Wardroth Beetle: An enormous Spite, often used by Alarielle as a war mount.[7b]
- Zephyrspite: Winged forest spirits that grant Arch-Revenants[7a] and Gossamid Archers the power to fly through a symbiotic bond.
Drycha hosting a hive of Flitterfuries.
|Your new grub would not leave you. It gnawed away the rotten wood and gave your wound a chance to reknit. I thought about cutting it in half but I trust the spites more than I trust you, Harvester. May you serve them well.
~ Du'gath the Outcast to Nellas. 
- Some theories among the Sylvaneth speculate that the outcasts, especially the Spite-Revenants, were once Spites.
- 1: Warhammer Community: Lore Focus: Spites of the Sylvaneth
- 2: Battletome: Sylvaneth (2016)
- 2a: Alarielle the Everqueen, pg. 43
- 3: Heartwood by Robbie MacNiven
- 4: Underworlds website, Warbands
- 5: Soulbound Core Rulebook
- 5a: Chapter Thirteen: Bestiary
- 6: The Low Road (Short Story)
- 7: Battletome: Sylvaneth (2019)
- 8: Soulbound: Blackened Earth
- 9: Echoes of Doom Booklet, pg. 13
- 10: Warhammer Community: Quicker Than a Flash, the Spiterider Lancers Strike at Foes Before They Can React
|Units||Forest Folk (Dryad • Branchwraith) • Free Spirits (Arch-Revenant • Gossamid Archers • Kurnoth Hunter • Spirit of Durthu • Spiterider Lancers) • Noble Spirits (Branchwych • Revenant Seekers • Tree-Revenant • Treelord • Treelord Ancient • Warsong Revenant) • Outcasts (Spite-Revenant)|
|Characters||Ardaneth • Bramble-Maiden • Cuthrucu • Ithary • Lady of Vines • Brachylaena • Dollenhal • Maesleir • Oadenwul • Shaddock • Felyndael • Haaldhorm • Wilde Kurdwen • Lharenthol • Nellas the Harvester • Rhalaeth • Sternbark • Svarkelbud • Wytha • Drycha Hamadreth • Kelara • Usniel • Ylthari|
|Glades||Dreadwood • Gnarlroot • Harvestboon • Heartwood • Ironbark • Oakenbrow • Winterleaf|
|Defunct||Eiderbract • Frondkin • Hawthorn • Silverthorn|
|Armoury - Artwork - Miniatures - Endless Spells - Scenery|