Soulbound: Champions of Order
|Author(s)||Emmet Byrne, Alex Clippinger, Michael Duxbury, Cody Faulk, Elaine Lithgow, KC Shi, Brian Yaksha|
|Cover Artist||Johan Grenier|
Soulbound: Champions of Order is a supplement for Age of Sigmar Roleplay.
Champions of Order gives players a wealth of new options for creating characters in Soulbound and features new Archetypes, new Talents, and devastating new spells. It’s packed with content and options to expand on your Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound game.
- 1 - Introduction: An introduction to using Champions of Order in your game.
- 2 - The Soulbound: An expanded look at the Soulbound and their history, details on the mysterious Binding ritual that links the heroes’ souls together, and tables filled with sample Short- and Long-term Goals for your hero.
- 3 - Archetypes and Factions: This chapter contains new Archetypes, as well as rules for playing sub-factions such as the Anvils of the Heldenhammer of the Stormcast, the Ironwood Glade of the Sylvaneth, and the Kraith of the Daughters of Khaine.
- 4 - Talents and Miracles: This chapter contains almost 100 new Talents and 50 new Miracles to further customise and develop your hero!
- 5 - Spells: This chapter gives spellcasters 50 devastating new spells to unleash!
- 6 - Equipment: New Archetypes mean new equipment!
- 7 - Between Adventures: One of the most popular elements of Soulbound has been the Endeavours system, which allows players to undertake various tasks in their downtime. This chapter adds over 30 new Endeavours to choose from. As well as that, this chapter includes over a dozen new contacts players can make, from Collegiate Scholars to Kharadron Endrineers.