- You may be looking for a term for someone who worships the deity Sigmar
Sigmarite is an arcane metal that is mined from Mallus, the metallic core of the World-That-Was. This metal is employed by Sigmar, the Six Smiths, and Grungni, using the heavens as their forge, in the creation of the armor and weapons of the Stormcast Eternals.[4a]
Mining and Processing
The forges of the Six Smiths, the Anvil of Apotheosis, are found within the Sigmarabulum and within them a legion of warsmiths works alongside the Six Smiths to aid in the creation of the Sigmarite weapons, armor, and tools employed by the Stormhosts.[4c]
Every Sigmarite weapon forged for the Stormhosts is stronger than steel and forged within the Living Tempests of Azyr, which imbues the weapons with the celestial energy of the storm they were made in.[7a][7b]
Objects made from sigmarite are:
- Weapons used by Sigmar's Stormhosts are made of Sigmarite. These include hammers, swords, and glaives.[4a]
- Armour of the Stormcast Eternals.
- A necklace gifted to Dracothion by Sigmar.
- Pendants imbued with spells of vengeance and used by Stormcast Eternals in battle.
- According to Grombrindal, it is not Sigmar alone who determines the color of the Sigmatite that adorns his warriors. Rather the time of a Stormhost's forging and the magic that is in ascendancy at the moment of their creation may play a part as well.[6a]
- 1: White Dwarf Issue 75 4 July 2015, the Stormcast Eternals
- 2: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Primer, an Age of War
- 3: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (2017), Artefacts of Power
- 4: Age of Sigmar: Core Book (2nd Edition)
- 5: Soul Wars (novel)
- 5a: Chapter Three: Sigmarabulum
- 6: White Dwarf March 2018
- 6a: Ask Grombrindal
- 7: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (2018)