|Associated factions||Maggotkin of Nurgle|
|Major characters||Bloab Rotspawned|
|Spell lores||Lore of Foulness|
Lore of Malignance
Nurgle Rotbringers are the mortal followers of Nurgle, the Lord of Decay. They are the mortals bloated with disease who attracted Nurgle's gaze and he unashamedly favours those that spread disease in his name and revels in the results of their actions.[4a] Many of his mortal followers come from nations destroyed by his legions, either corrupted by the promises of powers or the chance of surviving the poxes that his influence spreads.[4b]
- Legion of Bloat: Led by Manguish the Bloatlord they crossed the Nevermarsh in search of new territory.
- Rust Legion: A mighty warhost that defended the genesis gate, led by Ranslug.
- Swollen Kings: They are eager vassals of Nurgle, going into battle with cankerous armor and rusted weapons filled with poisonous filth.
- Bulofex's Blightguard hulking warriors that despite their plague-ridden bodies fight with phenomenal skill and speed.
- 1: Warscrolls
- 2: Warhammer: Chaos: Maggoth Lords youtube preview
- 3: What's New Today: 2015/08/15
- 4: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
- 5: The Realmgate Wars: All-gates
- 6: The Gnawing Gate by
- 7: The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power
- 8: Nurgle Painting Guide
- 9: Plague Garden by
- 10: Hamilcar: Champion of the Gods