Kharadrid is the main language of the Kharadron Overlords. It descends from Old Khazalid and incorporates many aeronautical characters. Every sky-port has its own cultural subtleties and linguistic quirks.[1a][2a]
Kharadrid is distinct enough from the other successor languages of Khazalid that even those familiar with other successor languages may only be able to grasp a general idea of the contents of Kharadrid texts.[2a]
Known Dialects and Accents
- Westdock-of-Barak-Zilfin: This is one of the known accents of Kharadron. It is a more neutral accent used in more professional settings.
- Khazalid Lexicon: A lexicon including words from all Khazalid dialects and languages.
- 1: Callis and Toll: The Silver Shard (novel)
- 1a: Chapter Twenty-Four
- 2: Soulbound: Cities of Flame
- 2a: A Keen Eye dor Profit
- 3: Buyer Beware (Short Story)
- 4: Krenkha Gorogna (Short Story)