Age of Chaos
Age of Sigmar
Sarmiel el Talamé, a general of Jercho, encountered Hamilcar Bear-Eater, who was dying of thirst, and the Bear-Eaters in the Sea of Bones, sometime after. He aided the Lord-Castellant and brought him and his surviving warriors to the capital city for which the nation was named.
- Capital City of Jercho: The central city seems to bear the same name as the nation. 
- Central Citadel: Built with white stone and equipped with arrowslits framed with gold, on the highest rampart is the throne of the king set beneath a canopy that shades it from the never setting sun above. At its heart is the Moon Palace where legend has it the first sun-king imprisoned the night. 
- Plaza Solar: A large expanse of marble, dotted with fountains that lies before the citadel. 
- The Gates of Noon
- Sacred Mile of Jercho: A road that leads from the Gates of Noon to the Plaza Solar and the Central Citadel of the Capital. 
Its soldiers are armed either with spear and shield or long composite bows of hewn-beam and grindworm teeth. Armour is limited to leather breastplates, leather skirts with bronze plates and bronze masks. In contrast the Solar Guard are protected by full plate armour and use curved polearms.
|Look upon Jercho’s wealth. And these towers, so grand, earthly twins to those of Sigmaron herself! Two Mortal Realms have I waged holy war upon, Hamilcar, and never seen the like of Jercho – a nation of city-states, as yet unmarred by the Age of Chaos. Their confidence and power would be a boon to Sigmar’s equal to anything we have achieved in Ghur thus far.|
- 1: Bear Eater (short story)
- 2: Hamilcar: Champion of the Gods