|Titles||Father of Darkness|
|Followers||Legion of Azgorh|
Horns of Hashut
He is worshipped by the Duardin of the Legion of Azgorh and amongst them is Shar'tor, his favoured Ba'hal headman. The creations of his priesthood are the Ba'hal, fusions of centaur and duardin blessed with Hashut's wrath, and the K'dai Fireborn, born from daemonic fire caged in metal.
He is worshipped by the twisted Duardin forgemasters that rule over the Forge Anathema. They will not utter his name to the uninitiated, only referring to him by his title as the Father of Darkness. [1a]
Horns of Hashut are warbands of Humans that have adopted the worship of Hashut, abandoning concepts like compassion and mercy due to living their entire lives with the Chaos-worshipping Duardin. They march ahead of legions of corrupted Duardin, leaving wastelands in their wake upon which sprawling daemon-forges and dark armouries can be constructed in
- 1: Soulbound Core Rulebook
- 1a: Great Parch, Lands of the Great Parch.
- 2: Legion of Azgorh warscroll compendium
- 3: Infernal Guard Command product description
- 4: Bull Centaur Taur'ruk warscroll
- 5: Soulbound: Champions of Order, pg. 43
- 6: The Horns of Hashut Bring Misery, Death, and Fiery Destruction to the New Edition of Warcry on Warhammer Community website