Gyrobomber are heavy assault aircraft created by the Ironweld Arsenal and the next step in Duardin aerial technology. They are part Gyrocopters and part airships, with a sleek and heavily armoured design, that are kept afloat by two rotor arrays and a dirigible balloons.
These are equipped with a rack of eleven Grudgebuster Bombs, devastating bombs to be launched as they fly over enemies that detonate in a storm of explosions and shrapnel, and a nose-mounted Clattergun. In desperate times it's Rotor Blades can be used as a weapon in melee.
They are piloted by a Duardin pilot.
- Gyrocutters: Gyrocraft used for carrying passengers.
- Gyrofreighters: Gyrocraft used for carrying cargo.
- Gyrocopters: Gyrocraft to patrol the airways of Free Cities
- 1: Gyrobomber product description
- 2: Gyrobomber warscroll from Grand Alliance: Order
- 3: Gyrobomber warscroll from Battletome: Cities of Sigmar (2019)