Grand Alliance of Order
From Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
This article is a stub. You can help the Lexicanum by expanding it.
- Cities of Sigmar: The Cities of Sigmar are flaming beacons of hope amidst the darkness of the Mortal Realms, bastions of civilisation built following the Realmgate Wars to safeguard mortalkind from the many monstrous threats that lurk beyond their sturdy walls. 
- Collegiate Arcane: Sorcerous artisans that create magical devices to siphon and channel the magic of the Mortal Realms into powerful spells.
- Darkling Covens: Powerful sorceress's lead their warbands to reclaim their lost shadow empires and stygian keeps.
- Dispossessed: The remnants of the duardin empire who in exile built much of Azyrheim and now forge new cities in the Mortal Realms. 
- Eldritch Council: Aelf Sorcerers of the highest order.
- Free Peoples: Once refuges from shattered and conquered lands, now the Free Peoples have returned and inhabit the many cities established across the Mortal Realms.
- Ironweld Arsenal: Marvellous war machines and ingenious clockwork devices are the products of the human and duardin smiths of the Arsenal. 
- Order Serpentis: A dark shadow of the Order Draconis with merciless raiders mounted upon dragons and drakespawn. 
- Phoenix Temple: The warrior-conclave dedicated to the Ur-Phoenix and her children.
- Shadowblades: Accomplished killers that move through the realms like ghosts.
- Scourge Privateers: The Scourge Privateers are Aelf raiders and hunters who hunt down mishapen monsters and deadly beasts to slay for rare ingredients or anything to sell in the markets of Azyrheim or the Cities of Sigmar.
- Wanderers:Once they fought for the Realm of Ghyran, now these warriors of the wilderness fight to return life to the Mortal Realms. 
- Daughters of Khaine: A deadly aelf cult lead by Morathi that worships the god of murder, Khaine.
- Fyreslayers: The Duardin descendants of the warrior god Grimnir. These berzerkers seek the ur-gold, that they believe to contain the essence of their shattered god, and use it to hammer runes into their flesh.
- Idoneth Deepkin: Soul-sucking Aelves that dwell in the oceans of the Mortal Realms. Whenever they raid upon land, the mysterious Aether-Sea conjures around them, bringing with them creatures and relics from the bottom of the sea. 
- Kharadron Overlords: Duardin that leave their bustling sky-ports to the Mortals Realms below with powerful weapons and mighty skyvessels to amass wealth by trade or by war, stopping at nothing to increase their stores of aether-gold. They are the dominant power in the skies of the Mortal Realms. 
- Lumineth Realm-lords: The most stable and pure Aelf souls recovered from the belly of the Chaos god Slaanesh. 
- Seraphon: The Seraphon are summoned by the Slann Starmasters using the energy of the stars to materialize Skinks, Saurus, Kroxigors and other reptilian beasts to wage unending war against Chaos.
- Stormcast Eternals: The Stormcast Eternals are the living embodiment of Sigmar. They were once mortal champions of order forged by the God-King into unstoppable warriors and hurled down from heavens to meet the forces of Chaos. The Extremis Chamber of Stormcast Eternal ride Stardrakes and Dracoths into power. Their creation uses the power of Sigmar and Dracothion.
- Sylvaneth: The children of Alarielle are ancient spirits of nature, determined to protect the Realm of Ghyran.
- Devoted of Sigmar: The true believers - men and women willing to do anything for their divine lord. 
- Lion Rangers: A monastic order of Aelves who trace the origins of their warrior brotherhood back to the Age of Myth. 
- Order Draconis: The Aelf lords and ladies who ride immortal dragons and purebred steeds to war are a mighty force, even in the hallowed Realm of Azyr.
- Swifthawk Agents: The scouts and messengers of the vast armies of Sigmar. 
- 1: Grand Alliance: Order product description
- 2: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals product description
- 3: Battletome: Seraphon product description
- 4: Battletome: Fyreslayers product description
- 5: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals Extremis product description
- 6: Battletome: Sylvaneth product description
- 7: Battletome: Kharadron Overlords product description
- 8: Grand Alliance: Order
- 9: Battletome: Idoneth product description
- 10: Free Peoples faction focus
- 11: Lumineth Origins
- 12: Battletome: Cities of Sigmar (2019)
- 13: Battletome: Kharadron Overlords (2020)
|Grand Alliances and factions|
|Order • Chaos • Destruction • Death|
|Collegiate Arcane • Cities of Sigmar (Anvilgard • Greywater Fastness • Hallowheart • Hammerhal • Living City • Leithisian Defenders • Phoenicium • Tempest's Eye) • Darkling Covens • Daughters of Khaine • Devoted of Sigmar • Dispossessed • Eldritch Council • Freeguild • Fyreslayers • Idoneth Deepkin • Ironweld Arsenal • Kharadron Overlords • Lion Rangers • Lumineth Realm-lords • Monsters of Order • Order Draconis • Order Serpentis • Phoenix Temple • Scourge Privateers • Seraphon • Shadowblades • Stormcast Eternals • Swifthawk Agents • Sylvaneth • Wanderers|