Grand Alliance of Chaos
From Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
- Beasts of Chaos: Bestial and mutated children of Chaos whose only goal is the destruction of civilisation itself. Their ranks include numerous Brayherds and Warherds, as well as terrifying monsters such as the Thunderscorn and even towering Chaos Gargants.
- Blades of Khorne: The mortal and daemonic followers of Khorne are savage warriors who enact constant slaughter in the name of the Blood God.
- Disciples of Tzeentch: Twisted in mind and body but powerful in magic, the followers of Tzeentch enact labyrinthine plans across the Mortal Realms in the name of their terrible and unknowable god, the Changer of Ways. 
- Tzeentch Arcanites: The mortal followers of the Architect of Fate, Tzeentch. Many are sorcerers, among the most ambitious and the hungriest for power of his servants.
- Daemons of Tzeentch: The Daemons of the Architect of Fate are full of malign cunning and magical power as they seek to promote and enforce constant change.
- Hedonites of Slaanesh: Slaanesh is lost and none can say what has become of them, but still many are their followers, mortal and daemon alike, who seek either the Dark Prince's return or simply to pursue their own desires at the expense of any others unfortunate enough to cross their path.
- Legion of Azgorh: An army of Chaos Duardin and Ba'hal from the Realm of Aqshy.
- Maggotkin of Nurgle: Foul followers of the god of disease and despair, who seek to spread his pestilence across all the Mortal Realms. 
- Skaven: A race of foul, sentient rat-men who worship the Great Horned Rat, a pestilential deity who has taken his place amongst the Chaos pantheon.
- Skaven Eshin: Mysterious and deadly, in skaven society where treachery is an art form, they are the masters of stealth, assassination and spying.
- Skaven Masterclan: The agents of the dread Council of Thirteen - Grey Seers and Verminlords, each engaged in numerous power plays against others of its own kind. 
- Skaven Moulder: The beastshapers and makers of the Skaven race, who even in that twisted cruel race, have a well deserved dark reputation. 
- Skaven Pestilens: The Skaven clans that worship the aspect of the Great Corruptor of the Great Horned Rat. They spread poison, infection and corruption as they seek the Thirteen Great Plagues in the Mortal Realms.
- Skaven Skryre: Skaven who create great and terrible machines of war in their vast factory burrows and insane warren-laboratories. 
- Skaven Verminus: The chittering hordes of Clanrats and Stormvermin, teeming swarms of matted fur and rusted blades.
- Slaves to Darkness: Creatures of all races and hues may turn to the dark gods, their path can only end three ways: by death, by becoming a Chaos Spawn or by acension to immortality as a Daemon Prince.
- Chaos Gargants: Lumbering giants who have dedicated themselves to the Gods of Chaos.
- Daemons of Chaos: Furies chase soul scraps, feral scavengers in the Realm of Chaos whilst others once mortal now Daemon Princes, serve no one god yet still strive for power in their own right. 
- Monsters of Chaos: Noble beasts that have fallen to the corruption of Chaos and former inhabitants of the Realm of Chaos who now see the Mortal Realms as new hunting grounds.
- Tamurkhan's Horde: A horde of Nurglite servants commanded by the grotesque warlord Tamurkhan.
- Thunderscorn: They are known as the Sons of the Storm for they bask in lightning and can even use its energies to heal themselves when they go to war. 
- 1: Grand Alliance: Chaos product description
- 2: Battletome: Khorne Bloodbound product description
- 3: Battletome: Everchosen product description
- 4: Battletome: Skaven Pestilens product description
- 5: Grand Alliance: Chaos, Specify Source
- 6: Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentch (2017), Specify Source
- 7: Battletome: Beasts of Chaos product description
- 8: Battletome: Hedonites of Slaanesh produt description
- 9: Battletome: Maggotkin of Nurgle product description
- 10: Battletome: Skaven produtc description
- 11: Legion of Azgorh compendium
- 12: Tamurkhan's Horde compendium