Broken Realms: Morathi
|Released||November 7th, 2020|
|Followed by||Broken Realms: Teclis|
Broken Realms: Morathi is the debut Broken Realms narrative supplement for the 2nd Edition of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, and contains storyline updates and new rules for the Daughters of Khaine, Cities of Sigmar, Stormcast Eternals, Slaves to Darkness, and Idoneth Deepkin factions.
Morathi, High Oracle of Khaine, sets her sights upon the greatest prize of all – the power of a goddess! As furious war consumes the Mortal Realms, the shadow-wreathed empire of Hagg Nar makes its ambitious play for power. The cruel and boundlessly cunning Morathi, ruler of the Daughters of Khaine, desires to claim her rightful place as a goddess – but to do so she must sacrifice her past, forge bitter new foes, and spill the blood of rivals and allies alike!
The Mortal Realms will never be the same again. In Broken Realms: Morathi, a new era begins for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, bringing with it seismic shifts in the status quo, epic stories, and new rules for your army however you prefer to play. Part narrative supplement, part rulebook, this first Broken Realms book allows you to immerse yourself in the Mortal Realms fiercest conflict yet.
- Leaders of the Great Powers
- Morathi, High Oracle of Khaine: Ruler of Hagg Nar and leader of the Cult of Khaine.
- Sigmar the God-King: Master of the Realm of Heavens and creator of the Stormcast Eternals.
- Alarielle, the Everqueen: Ruler of Ghyran, mother of the Sylvaneth.
- Slaanesh, the Dark Prince: Chaos God of hedonism and excess, currently imprisoned in the twilight realm of Uhl-Ghysh.
- Stormcast Eternals
- Keiser Ven Brecht, Lord-Veritant, Anvils of the Heldenhammer: Stoic and unrelenting hunter of witches and heretics.
- Andrus Nihilat, Lord-Celestant, Hammers of Sigmar: Bellicose commander of the military expedition to the Eightpoints.
- Brena Vennerdreizh, Lord-Arcanum, Anvils of the Heldenhammer: Arcane expert and commander of the Dolorites Sacrosanct Chamber.
- Annihilators, Warrior Chamber, Hammers of Sigmar: Uncompromising destroyers of Sigmar's foes.
- Dolorites, Sacrosanct Chamber, Anvils of the Heldenhammer: Arcane warriors and specialists the destruction of Chaos artefacts.
- Ephrem Vanhelm, Lord-Castellant, Anvils of the Heldenhammer: Overseer and the defence of Anvilgard.
- Idoneth Deepkin
- Daughters of Khaine
- Scourge Privateers
- Forces of Chaos
- Lord Rokar Gresh: Leader of the Crimson Brethren and guardian of Varanthax's Maw.
- The Eater of Tomes: Gaunt Summoner overseeing the extraction of varanite at Varanthax's Maw.
- Glavia Sinheart, Slaaneshi Herald: Devoted servant of the Dark Prince, haunted by prophetic dreams sent by their master.
- Gestharyx, Lord of Pain: Depraved warlord seeking out new heights of sensation.
- Defenders of Anvilgard
- The Blackscale Coil
- Fractured Empires
- Act I – Blood of Khaine
- Act II – Rise of a Goddess
- Act III – Anvilgard in Darkness
- Broken Realms
- Battletome Updates
- Daughters of Khaine: Zainthar Kai Sect rules, elite Scáthborn battalions, new warscrolls for Morathi.
- Cities of Sigmar: Armies of Misthåvn and Har Kuron, battalion allowing the fielding of Drusa Kraeth.
- Stormcast Eternals: Stormkeep garrisons, battalion to field Keiser Ven Brecht.
- Idoneth Deepkin: Mount traits for Deepmares and Leviadons, battalion to field King Nemmetar, and updated Warscrolls.
- Slaves to Darkness: Idolators Damned Legion, battalion to field Gresh's Iron Reapers.
- Pitched Battle Profiles
|The High Oracle of Khaine desires nothing less than the power of a true goddess, and she will let nothing stand in the way of her ascension. Bonds will be borken, alliances with be shattered, and powerful enemies made. And when the dust settles, the fate of the Mortal Realms will be forever altered
~ Broken Realms: Morathi.