From Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
(Redirected from Beastman)
Gor-kin, also known as Beastmen, the Horned Ones and the True Children of Chaos are savage creatures that inhabit the haunted forests and wastelands of the Mortal Realms.
There are methods to create gor-kin by the forces of Chaos. The following are the known examples:
- The Merchant Prince Khelorastius van Bardo of Odrenn was deceived by the Keeper of Secrets Anacrucia into treating himself, his dynasty and his livestock with an alchemical treatment. This treatment turn the humans that consumed it into lowly beasts with human heads, and the animals into fierce albino beastmen that worship Slaanesh.
- Turnskins were originally humans that were mutated into the form of a beastman. The turnskin Mortharg Tar had the power to turn others into turnskin with tales that call the beast within them.
- 1: Warscroll Compendium: Beastmen
- 2: Hammerhal & Other Stories, Dark God's Laughter
- 3: Battletome: Beasts of Chaos (2018) - From the Wilderness They Come, pg. 4-5
- 4: Battletome: Hedonites of Slaanesh (2019) - A Legacy of Depravity, pg. 24-25
- 5: Broken Realms: The Turnskin's Tale