|Capital (aether-gold shares)||Delegates on the Geldraad|
|Current capital[3a]||Pre-Garaktormun capital[1a]||loss||Pourcentage lost||Current Delegates [3a]||Delegates Pre-Garaktormun[1a]||loss|
Its name, the City of the Sun is gained from the light that illuminates the vast structure as it sails high – the highest of the sky-ports. The city celebrates its warriors and their wars with fourteen triumphal arches and many avenues of heroes. 
The duardin crew and the ships of the City of the Sun are bright and colourful (predominately red) so that their enemies can see them coming and who it is that has defeated them following any battle. 
The daemonic legions of Tzeentch led by Kairos Fateweaver created an arcane barrier that enveloped Barak-Zon and began a siege that lasted ninety-nine day. The city was relieved by a confederation of sky-port fleets led by Brokk Grungsson.
Barak-Zon Arkanaut Company.
- 1: Battletome: Kharadron Overlords (2017)
- 1a: Structured for Profit, pg. 28
- 2: Age of Sigmar: Core Book (2nd Edition)
- 2a: Spiral Crux, pg. 104-107
- 3: Battletome: Kharadron Overlords (2020)
- 3a: Structured for Profit, pg. 28