Knowing that the Allpoints was key to conquering the Mortal Realms, Archaon attacked every All-Gates simultaneously. Sigmar's armies managed to hold out the ferocity of chaos, failing only when Nagash side deserted them. After Archaon's conquest he created a gateway to the Realm of Chaos within and renamed the area the Eightpoints.
- Varanspire: Archaon's main stronghold in the Mortal Realms.[2b]
- Bloodwind Spoil: is a heavily populated stretch of the Eightpoints between two highways leading to Chamon and Ghur.
- Flayhaunt: One of the twisted cities of the Eightpoints.[5a]
- Varanthax's Maw: A daemonic forge built into the skeleton of a long-dead drake.[7a]
- Brimfire Gate: The Arcway of Aqshy. Closed by the Stormcast Eternals.
- Genesis Gate: The Arcway of Ghyran. Closed by the Stormcast Eternals.
- Endgate: The Arcway of Shyish. Controlled by the forces of Chaos.
- Mercurial Gate: The Arcway of Chamon. Controlled by the forces of Chaos.
- Mawgate: The Arcway of Ghur. Freed from Chaos by the Ironjawz, but remains open.
- Penumbral Gate: The Arcway of Ulgu. The fate of this Realmgate is currently a mystery, as all forces sent there do not return.
- Arcway of Hysh
- Meteoric Gate: The Arcway of Azyr. Sealed by Sigmar at the start of the Age of Chaos[7a]
- 1: The Realmgate Wars: All-Gates
- 1a: pg. 18-19
- 2: Battletome: Everchosen (2015)
- 3: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (2015), pg. 17-20
- 4: Warcry Core Book, The Killing Grounds, pg. 8-9
- 5: Soulbound Core Rulebook
- 5a: Chapter Eight: The Mortal Realms, Realm of Chaos, pg. 185
- 6: Warcry: Tome of Champions 2019
- 6a: Disciple of Tzeentch, Pg. The Davenok Conspiracy
- 7: Broken Realms: Morathi
- 7a: Act 1: Blood of Khaine